This course satisfies the 4-hour ARIZONA & UTAH CCW, which adds 36 reciprocating states to a California-issued CCW permit. It consists of classroom instruction with regard to laws and assistance in completing the applications. There is NO requirement to shoot for either AZ or UTAH.
Perfect for individuals who possess a valid CCW permit and who wish to add Arizona and Utah, as well as all reciprocating states. This class is ideal for those who regularly drive from California to Nevada or Arizona and wishes to avoid stowing away firearms in a locked container when crossing State lines.
Must be a California CCW permit holder
1. DO NOT BRING FIREARMS OR AMMO TO THIS COURSE.
2. This course satisfies the 4-hour Arizona and Utah CCW, which adds 36 reciprocating states to a California-issued CCW permit.
3. Utah requires one passport-sized photo, one fingerprint card, one application (instructor stamped) which we will provide. You must include a copy of your driver’s license, passport or birth certificate, and/or citizenship papers (if not a U.S. citizen). Applications must be completed with a black ink pen. Utah CCW is valid for five years. Utah will accept debit cards, credit cards, personal checks, and money orders. NO CASH.
4. We will provide the passport photo, obtain fingerprints, and assist in filling out all the paperwork correctly. We also provide pre-addressed envelopes for both states.
5. Students are responsible for state fees and postage.
6. We provide a Certificate of Completion for Arizona, two fingerprint cards, and the application. The Arizona CCW is good for five years.
A $50.00 NON-REFUNDABLE registration deposit must be made online. Cancellation or re-scheduling of your registration requires a 48 hour notice and can be done by calling or emailing our office at email@example.com. Emails are time/date stamped and must be received 48 hours prior to start time to be eligible for a refund. Failure to cancel or reschedule your registration within that 48 hour period, will result in forfeiture of your deposit.
11800 Sterling Ave, Suite G Riverside, CA 92503